Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 39

I've been digging to find some strength--and usually I feel like I'm pulling from nowhere, but somehow it seems to come. Tomorrow begins a new semester, new classes, new challenges.

It seems I am destined to wait. Whether God is answering all those prayers for patience or just working on some other plan of His, I'm not really sure. I'm more or less resigned to whatever happens. But whatever it is, I'll bet it's crazier than I ever planned. I'll bet it's more surprising and more challenging than I would probably be able to imagine. So, I figure, why bother trying to figure it out?

Today, I am working on removing from my room those things deemed "random crap," as well as the supplies for the hobbies that I've chosen to focus off of for now. Hopefully, my room will be emptier and happier, and will help me focus on the things I'd really like to do :)

"I must learn to brook being happier than I deserve"
-Frederick Wentworth (aka Jane Austen)

No comments:

Post a Comment